Welcome to LD Bull's-Eye, a resource site for information on Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
You will find basic info, what's new and the best links to all the important sites we can find.
If you have questions or comments, our e-mail address is TBDbullseye@icloud.com (TBD for "tick-borne diseases") or you can click on the mailbox below to send an e-mail.
Note: The Greater Cleveland Lyme Disease Support Group ceased operations at the end of 2001. Past issues of the GCLDSG Newsletter are still available at a link below.
Talk About Ticks - All The Basics Past GCLDSG Newsletters Best Lyme Disease Websites
LYME DISEASE - ALL THE BASICS
- Pictures of Typical Lyme Disease Rashes
- Tips for Avoiding Lyme Disease
- What the FDA says about testing for Lyme Disease.
- See a Tick's Diabolical Weapons
- Checking Property For Ticks!
- FAQ about Lyme Disease
- Books and Websites on Lyme DiseaseCO-INFECTIONS WITH LYME DISEASE
- Medical Literature Summaries
- What Does Your Blood Test Mean?
- How to Read a Drug Package Insert
- Common Abbreviations and Symbols Used in Writing Prescriptions
- Nervous System Manifestations of Lyme Disease in Children
LYME DISEASE PATIENTS' ARTICLES
- "The Reality of Lyme Disease"
- A Nurse's Struggle With Lyme Disease